Tuesday, June 7, 2011

If wishes would come true

If wishes would come true
If Wishes would come true
I would hope and hope anew
To fly from earth to the skies so blue
and for some raindrops & flowers with some dew

If wishes would come true
I would ask for some green in my life too
for some sun, for some moon and some stars a few
for a sparkle, for some giggles, for some twinkles too

If wishes would come true
I would ask for some gush from the rivers so blue
for some berries and fruits and the chirpy birds too
for some light, for some night and some beautiful hues

But no, actually and truly
If wishes really ever come true
I would ask for you, my love just you
for a smile, for a laugh and for some tears true
A day, A night to just love you
for a life brighter than the brigthness of pink rouge
for a life complete and complete just because of you :)

2 comments:

starryeyedfrog said...

like i said .. my fav fav lines :
"A day, A night to just love you
for a life brighter than the brigthness of pink rouge
for a life complete and complete just because of you :)"

u remember, u have given me the rights to use them? ;-)

ksquared said...

May all wishes come true. speacially the last one