Friday, September 4, 2009

The Infection called Boredom

I am infected today.. infected by boredom. I woke up pretty happy and relaxed and was looking forward to come to office. I had some interesting work to complete and for a change I was excited about completing it.
Happily humming the songs playing on my pod, tac tac typing fast on the keyboard I was all set to take it to completion. Suddenly someone dropped by.. and he wnet on about how he was bored today.. how it was sleepy and lazy today. After a while of chatting i turned back to the monitor and everything looked pale. As if the bright yellow sunflower lost its colour despite the sun shinning bright. Monotony set in and I realised I was infected. Infected by boredom :( I have been looking hard for some medicine for quick relief.. blogging mite help i thot ... but alash it doesnt :(

No comments: