Thursday, December 23, 2010

Blogging...

Somehow writting is the best way of clearly knowing what is on your mind. Each time you use the backspace button, you revise your thoughts untill you see the right one out. And then thats the final one.
I wanted to summarize how I feel at the end of the the 2010 decade! I look forward to stay foccused on the upcoming year, staying aware of every moment and then by the end of the decade I am sure I will loads of memories I will cherish forever :

Heres a quote to close 2010

When thoughts become cryptic
And you fumble to pen down..
When the poet in you feels lost
And words begin to frown...
You know its the end of 'U' ...
For you never thought it would
Maybe its time to redefine yourself
In a way it feels ANEW!!!!

Bye bye 2010.. You were great.. But more great is on its way to come :)

No comments: