A chapter in mumbai!
I sum up my feeling in this note
I feel happy that I have it known
Time in mumbai that has gone
Is like the sweet melody in a Song
It had its high and ofcourse its low
from hating it to loving it more
Its been a journey a beautiful one
An Epic like you have never read before
I learnt myself in this place
I tried an avenue everyday
I stumbled a few rough patches for sure
and I stood still in its lure
But It has made me so strong
and so self contained
I have learnt to smile even in vain
Mumbai etched in a sprit thats makes me proud
I feel I can stand and face any crowd
I have built my place rite in here
in my heart so deep yet so near
I carry some fond memories in a bag away
of the wonderful people I met in here
I see myself wanting coming back soon
In solemn to pay my tribute
For what I am today is what I take from here
I know this place doesnt go far, it just stays near :)
No comments:
Post a Comment