Promise I am here to stay
Ill be the sun who promises to stay
Even when earth quakes or moons sways
Ill be a friend who will stay put for sure
In happiness or even in your tears
When you cry I hope to be your soothe
Not just a part of the crowd in ruth
When you smile I promise to smile wider
Spread your joy Around and Higher
I shall stay strong along even when you quit
not let you wince even a smidge
You will see me stand even if you fall
to hold you high and hold you tall
And when you win, I shall stand in glow
Feeling proud and prouder and more
I shall stand in there again so strong
To spread your joy all along
So just know I am there
When you are happy or when in despair
I am staying with you frim and strong
In every moment that comes now and here on!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment